Astral Projection,Lucid Dreams and more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astral Projection Experiences that anyone wishes to share

Go down

Astral Projection Experiences that anyone wishes to share Empty Astral Projection Experiences that anyone wishes to share

Post by Astral P Friends Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:43 am

If you are reading my experiences here first of all thank you and secondly if you read that there is a picture attached this is because I have copied and pasted from my website but the pictures have not came across with it. If you would like to see the full story with images please visit astralprojectionfriends.simdif.com

The life changer

I will start here on 27th dec 2014. This is when i realised what was going on. 

I have been doing AP all my life as far as i can remember but it wasn't until this date i worked out what i was doing. 

Small bit of background about me, in the past i have had "dreams" and then told people about them down to the smallest detail as in the colour of the chairs and the conversations that where had. 

And in the weeks to come after it this things have happened exactly as i said they would. 

Also i have been to places and said to the people i was with that i had been there but not in physical form and i knew my way around, things like this have happened all my life.

Now back to my recent journey 

It was about 6.15pm and i had not been sleeping for few days due to having a young teething baby at home and i was so tired i lay on the front room floor and went in to a semi conscious sleep.

I then went to Carl St, San Francisco and Canyon Rd, California. I knew i was 8 hours behind i could feel the difference.  

As I was in the place's i was having a  conversation with my wife, describing what i was seeing, then i was able to recall and draw the places when i woke. I drew them with details down to the font of writing on a wall. Then we went on google maps and all was correct.

also i went to Pryor St next to the  Underground shopping centre in Atlanta and to Lithuania, i couldn't  remember the name of the place so when i went on google maps after typing in Lithuania it put me in a field  so i moved to nearest town and put street few on and it was the same place i had described to my wife, the only thing i missed in my description was writing on the side of a building and the writing shocked us both it said "ASTRAL" in large red letters.

Last edited by Astral P Friends on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

http://astralprojectionfriends.simdif.com

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection Experiences that anyone wishes to share Empty Re: Astral Projection Experiences that anyone wishes to share

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:46 am

08/01/15

This time i had a small nap while i was putting the baby to bed,

I was at the cafe/bar and at an open window looking out on to the town square speaking to a women about astral projection, but i was disturbed and woke with the baby crying.

With all the reasearch i have done i havent seen many if any people who do AP in little cat naps or will sill semi awake and talking to someone, i do this a lot but only just started recording it and being able to control what i am doing in them.

I would be grateful if anyone had any insight into this please.

Thanks.

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection Experiences that anyone wishes to share Empty Re: Astral Projection Experiences that anyone wishes to share

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:47 am

10/01/15

I was at the cafe/bar again and was inside sitting at the open window and started speaking to a man and i was explaining to him we will need to use patio/fench doors to move stuff.

I do furniture removals as 1 of my jobs. Later that day we had a house clearance in a ground floor flat/apartment and it was the same man I had been speaking to and I had to knock at door while my friend parked van and had the same conversation about the patio/french doors.

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:48 am

11/01/15

i went an hour into future and was playing paddy power video poker online and won £45, so when i woke I  went on it and i did exactly the same game, same cards came out from the first hand (four of a kind,2's) same winning amounts at the same times.

In my dream/lucid dream I changed my normal style of play and to prove to myself I was in control.

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:50 am

13/01/15

I went to Sai Kung animal hospital in Hong Kong with one of our cats. i knew I'd travelled for 14 hours, 11 hours 56 minutes on the plane and 2 hours 03 minutes in a taxi from air port to animal hospital.

I checked these times and the place online and all where correct and I had described the place to my wife before we looked it up. I am still unable to control where I go but I can control what i do when I am there.

Is this astral projection or lucid dreaming?

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:28 am

16/01/15

First sleep. Woke at 1am

Could see around me but still only had mild control. And started seeing people's faces from the past.

Then was speaking to a couple and the women was the same as I spoke to at the cafe.  who then started explaining the astral plane and there was a vivid blue wave bar then I got woke up.

Second sleep. 2am-3.38am

Don't  know where I was but started sitting out side the cafe/bar this time   and in the square in the town a band was playing and the women with the angel tattoo was looking at me. So I decided to leave the cafe for for 1st time went to her and she showed me the band and told me something that is still a blur to me but I feel it was important. In the band and sitting behind the band where more people from my past.

Then the angel tattoo women was showing me the water tap and holding her hand under it and saying it was blessed, i went to drink it but Instead of drinking it like she was saying a bottled some to prove I was in control and i then went home,  I travelled back with the band members i knew, can't  remember how we travelled just remember ideal chat.  when i was home i decided I wanted to look at the kitchen radio that I was thinking about and focusing on before i went to sleep and soon as I looked it I woke up.

Third sleep. 8.40am-8.55am

The baby was having a nap as he got up at 4 am n fell asleep at 6 am.  At 8.40am I was sat at the kitchen table well leaning on it n fell asleep. In my sleep I went in to the front room n looked at the baby and decided to try n move the camera that's watching him.

Then the baby woke up and in me AP I comforted him and he fell back asleep then I went back to moving the camera   but i also woke at the same time and the camera had moved and was still moving(i think) when i was looking at the monitor and he was back asleep.

I feel like this is pushing the limits of reality. It is very puzzling. I seemed to be in both plane's at once at times. How is this possible.

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:29 am

20/01/15

I have not been able to focus or concentrate on anything to do with AP or lucid dreaming due to minor illness and the medication has mild sedative in it . Just haven't got the concentration.

So Ive not had anything for a few days other than beeing in the cafe/bar and seeing the angel tattoo women sitting at the other side of the cafe.  I didnt feel like i had any control in this one. It was just a standard dream. i think?.

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:30 am

26/01/15

I had a late morning nap and listened to some meditation music through my headphones.  For the first 30 mins I just relaxed and slowly went into a nice semi sleep state.

Then after that I just felt lik I was going backwards down a tunnel away from my body and then suddenly I was up above my body and felt like I was just going higher as if i was getting lifted straight up on a fair ground ride.

Due to this feeling I thought I could see if I could drop my self like on a vertical(straight up and drop you down) fair ground ride.

It worked.

With me being in the UK one of the biggest fair grounds here is Blackpool Pleasure Beach and it had the same feel and look if being there,

So I took myself back up and did it again a few times, I love roller coasters and all rides so I thoroughly enjoying it.

As the music started to fade I came back around and woke up and felt so refreshed and relaxed. 

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:31 am

31/01/15

I ventured on to a large field on a hill over looking a harbour which made me feel like i was in the Algarve. But need to follow up on some research to see if it was there.

On the field with me was a lot of people i spotted my sister sitting on a bench, i had a conversation about music with someone i don't know, a lot of other people and faces pasted me by and then the women with the angel tattoo was there in the distance and then got a bit closer and said "what a view this is" then i woke up with the baby shouting me.

I am starting to feel like the angel tattoo women is a sort of guardian angel. I never have  fully clear view of her face and there always seems to be whitish glow around her.

I would be grateful if someone with knowledge of AP could help me with their thoughts on this one.

I looked into this last AP view i had and indeed it was in the Algarve. I just can't  pin point it. The way i found it was on google images and it was the 2nd picture that came up and then as i looked further through the images it was there a few more times but didnt state exactly where it was.

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:47 am

03/02/15

For the first time i truly felt my body get heavy and the feeling of leaving my body behind. I felt like a weight had been lifted of me as i lifted.

I still don't know how to control where i am going but i am getting a lot more control on what i am doing. This time i kept seeing a dark haired women of what i can only describe as a look of Selina Gomez but it wasn't her. I came across her as soon as i had floated up and we bumped in to each other and just apoligised and went on our way but then we passed each other again and we just said hello,

In between the 2 meetings i decided to have a walk around as i was in a town centrewith a lot of shop's,  the only thing i got from a shop was a fridge magnet with the name of where i was on it, but it has not came back to me yet, then i went on my way.

After the 2nd meeting with the dark haired women i went into a cafe/bar to have a drink and meal and the women was working there and i looked around and it was the same cafe i always seem to end up in.

Then i came around and back to physical reality

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 am

13/02/15

Over the last few days I've had nothing really worth writing about.

Last night though i was in me home town and i was walking around and there was a huge police presence, a lot more than usual.  They where on every street, smashing a few peoples doors off and raiding the house's and as i walked towards the biggest police presence it took me to an underpass and it was all blocked off.

from what i could work out it had been a gang fight and someone had been seriously injured or had been killed.

Where i live in the UK there are gangs but not in a big scale, fights do happen but not normally as big as this one.

Normally i wouldn't think this as any sort of AP or lucid dream until the end when the women with the angel tattoo asked me what was happening but i still cant see her face clearly, as i turned tell her she was walking away. I did a reality check by pushing my finger through the palm of my hand so i knew i was then in control of the dream so i started to follow her but i then woke up to the baby crying.

I will try to get back to the same place later on today.

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:49 am

20/01/15

The last few days have not really been much only been seeing people.

An Urban still music lad in black vest and hat was main one last night, 

Got vibrations and feeling of moving but i either went into a deep sleep or have been woken up by the baby. Has been the same for last few nights now but with different visions of people and objects but can't remember any places.

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:50 am

21/01/15

In the morning couldn't remember much other than different people walking around and I was in the town square I keep visiting. Which I feel is in France. But most people there are English.

I was extremely tired in the afternoon and I was sitting at kitchen table and nearly falling asleep and within seconds I felt like I was back in the town square with all kinds of people walking around and street entertainment going on.

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral P Friends Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:07 pm

26/02/15

This was a strange one.

I don't know where i was but i remember speaking to an American friend in my AP that i haven't spoken to for nearly a year.

We have never met face to face but been met online about 10 years ago.

Suddenly once i was up and about this morning i got an email from her.

Also in my AP i was with a good friend and we where on a mountain bike ride. And i did the checks that i was controling everything by making my self do certain tricks on the bike and changed the conversations that where happening.

Astral P Friends
Astral P Friends
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum